Pre-Construction Anti Termite Control Stages :-
1. We treat the sides and bottom surface of the foundation trenches and pits with chemical to a height of about 3 0cm at the rate of 5 Lit. per square meter of surface area.
2. Backfill earth on each side of all built up walls, which will be in immediate contact with the foundation, should be treated with chemical at the rate of 7.5 Lit. per linear meter of vertical surface of the substructure, to a depth of 45cm and width of 15cm. The chemical shall be directed towards the masonry surfaces so that earth in contact with these surfaces is well treated with the chemical. Before laying the floor, treat the top surface of the consolidated earth within the plinth walls with chemical at the rate of 5lit.per square meter. Ensure back fill against foundation is treated to its full depth. Builders should take care that any disruption of the barrier during later construction work (e.g. creation of gardens over the treated barrier), may lead to untreated gaps. Warranty – 10 years For Pre-Construction Anti Termite control treatment Shivraj Pest Control will provide you the Warranty period of 10 years for Termite Control on legal stamp Paper.
- The first and the most important part is the site preparation. The removal of trees, stumps, roots etc. from the site reduces the chances of an attack by the termites.
- The backfilled soil of the built up wall is treated. The chemicals are directed towards the masonry surfaces so that the earth in contact with such surfaces is well treated with chemicals.
- The top surface of consolidated earth within support walls is treated with chemical emulsions.
- The treatment of wall and floor junctions is done to ensure continuity in the vertical chemical barrier.
- The earth on the external perimeter of the building will also be treated to ensure maximum protection.